Wednesday 13 January 2016

'All The Bright Places' Book Review

 "You are all the colors in one, at full brightness."
                                                                                
 All The Bright Places is a tragic love story revolving around the lives of Violet Markey and Theodore Finch, yet another fictional character whom i have fallen in love with.

I read this book a while ago and I think it is so beautifully written as it covers some deep, hard to talk about, topics and weaves them through a teenage love story without making it too depressing.

The journey each character follows is terrifying and sad yet still relatable. Being a teenage girl myself each of the feelings expressed by Violet in this book is similar to what I know some people close to me are going through which is a good reason why I hold this book close to my heart.

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves tragic love stories. However if you are an 'ugly crier' i would suggest reading this book in private.
Jennifer Niven you are a very talented writer! I can't wait to read more of your work, although if it is similar to 'All The Bright Places' may i suggest that you provide a pack of tissues?

Title: All The Bright Places
Author: Jennifer Niven
Publisher: Penguin
Link: UK US


Aurora
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hugs in the Form of Words.